MORE SNOW

Michelle Melsom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it snowed some more last night :P OFC I had to take Marius to play in it today annnnnd OFC i took pics :P

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

and he saw another dog and it got a lil harder to take pics but I got these ones :P

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

sooo.. jealous looks great marius enjoying himself

So it snowed some more last night :P OFC I had to take Marius to play in it today annnnnd OFC i took pics :P

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

and he saw another dog and it got a lil harder to take pics but I got these ones :P

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

What an absolutely awesome, gorgeous credit to the breed of Husky! and red no less!! He looks young about a year or two no more? All the best give him a hug from me and my pups!:grouphug:

Carmen OFM

What an absolutely awesome, gorgeous credit to the breed of Husky! and red no less!! He looks young about a year or two no more? All the best give him a hug from me and my pups!:grouphug:

Carmen OFM

Thank you ^.^ Marius is actually only 7 months old :P He is registered as silver but I think hes considered a wolf grey he was a result of an amazing red dam

Willow1yr3.jpg

and an agouti sire

Legend_15yrs7.jpg

I think he looks so much like his mommy :P

Wow, mom and dad are STUNNING! I see where he gets his good looks from :)

I think I picked his mom when she was a baby I might get but I couldnt get a dog shipped here at the time of year she was born :P I was on the waiting list with that breeder forever becasue I was waiting for the right time and when I saw her as an adult I was like WOW that is the one im going to wait to get a puppy from so I waited almost 2 years for her to have a litter. I originally wanted a red female but she only had 3 boys >.< a silver, a red and an agouti. There was already somone on the waiting list for a red male so I chose the silver boy he stood out to me anyways and I am so glad I did becasue Marius is amazing <3

I think I picked his mom when she was a baby as a sibe I might get but I couldnt get a dog shipped here at the time of year she was born :P I was on the waiting list with that breeder forever becasue I was waiting for the right time and when I saw her as an adult I was like WOW that is the one im going to wait to get a puppy from so I waited almost 2 years for her to have a litter. I originally wanted a red female but she only had 3 boys >.< a silver, a red and an agouti. There was already somone on the waiting list for a red male so I chose the silver boy he stood out to me anyways and I am so glad I did becasue Marius is amazing <3

Aww, sounds like it was definetly meant to be! :heartbeat:

Great Pics, thanks for sharing.

can't wait till we some snow over here.

It was great last yea, first proper snow for years.

I don't know who enjoyed it more me or the Huskies :yahoo:

Thank you ^.^ Marius is actually only 7 months old :P He is registered as silver but I think hes considered a wolf grey he was a result of an amazing red dam

Willow1yr3.jpg

and an agouti sire

Legend_15yrs7.jpg

I think he looks so much like his mommy :P

WOW! an actual Agouti!! I've only read about them never saw one they are amazing! I agree, he does look like his mommy and Oh! so very wise and playful. Enjoy him while he's still young! They get older in body too quickly but never in spirit!

Carmen OFM

WOW! an actual Agouti!! I've only read about them never saw one they are amazing! I agree, he does look like his mommy and Oh! so very wise and playful. Enjoy him while he's still young! They get older in body too quickly but never in spirit!

Carmen OFM

The breeder I got him from has alot of agouti's they are her favorite :P Most of them have the dirty face markings too

img1-1.jpg

Pride1yr1-1.jpg

Rayne_34wks9.jpg

and a wooly agouti

Twilight_16mos3.jpg

Not super fond of the build on this one

Breeze6months5.jpg

And this one is my favorite

Briar1yr7.jpg

I think when I get a female she will be an agouti, I dont super love dirty face markings so we will see :P

and this isnt one of her dogs but its Marius's fathers mother :P

Delilah1107alegendsmom.jpg

shes preggo in the pic