MORE SNOW

Michelle Melsom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures! Marius is stunning, as are his sire and dam. That breeder has several gorgeous dogs, thanks for sharing pictures. :)

She has alot of dogs ^.^ and she takes care of them all very well. Thats not even part of them :P shes got like 23 or something crazy she just absolutly loves them some she breeds and some she doesnt and she keeps them until they die of old age I couldnt see myself having that many huskies tho its ALOT

The breeder I got him from has alot of agouti's they are her favorite :P Most of them have the dirty face markings too

img1-1.jpg

Pride1yr1-1.jpg

Rayne_34wks9.jpg

and a wooly agouti

Twilight_16mos3.jpg

Not super fond of the build on this one

Breeze6months5.jpg

And this one is my favorite

Briar1yr7.jpg

I think when I get a female she will be an agouti, I dont super love dirty face markings so we will see :P

and this isnt one of her dogs but its Marius's fathers mother :P

Delilah1107alegendsmom.jpg

shes preggo in the pic

Thanks a million for the pictures! I've read their markings are like photo negatives. White where they should be dark; dark where they should be white . . . anyway you look at it they are gorgeous! Yes indeed! mama is heavy with child(ren)! doesn't look like it's going to be too long now . . . Thanks again!

Carmen OFM

Thanks a million for the pictures! I've read their markings are like photo negatives. White where they should be dark; dark where they should be white . . . anyway you look at it they are gorgeous! Yes indeed! mama is heavy with child(ren)! doesn't look like it's going to be too long now . . . Thanks again!

Carmen OFM

beautiful pictures ...always happy to see pics :)