Bieber + Gomez + Husky = :(

Steve!

Just saw this

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45033574/ns/today-entertainment/t/selena-gomez-justin-bieber-adopt-puppy/

Surely another great advert of irresponsibility in all ways, the fact that even in the picture she's carrying it like a handbag dog you can really picture the poor thing being around with them and there busy schedules when its fully grown can't you :mad:

I don't think it's a big deal, they rescued his from a shelter, and he's currently undergoing surgery according to Selena's twitter- poor baby :(

I'm more concerned over Miley Cyrus with her Alaskan Klee Kai- they're not even a legit breed.

The yare recognized by the united kennel club o.O and they do have breed standards I think they are neat

Yeah, but in the US they're not recognized by AKC so technically here they're more of a designer dog-which now a celebrity having one makes for more of a demand of them, and more BYB breeding them. Just my 2 cents..

Yeah I kno I still think they are neat :P and you have a right to your 2 cents ^.^

The only thing I would say is surely you've not "rescued" a dog by simply picking it up! (On possibly a whim). If in 10, or even 5 years that dog is still in a caring home with them I will happily eat my words and be overjoyed for all of them!

Just saw this

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45033574/ns/today-entertainment/t/selena-gomez-justin-bieber-adopt-puppy/

Surely another great advert of irresponsibility in all ways, the fact that even in the picture she's carrying it like a handbag dog you can really picture the poor thing being around with them and there busy schedules when its fully grown can't you :mad:

it gets worse http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2061811/Selena-Gomez-Justin-Bieber-visit-adoption-agency-pets-near-fatal-accident.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I dunno puppies can be ninjas and can eat things without you noticing even if you are staring at them :S could have happened to anybody at least they have the money for the surgery if it ended up having to have it in the end. Dont know why they got the dog if they cant spend time with it mind you but you never know...