Who spilled the chocolate milk...wait...what's that sme...ewwww.

Removed #1

I've spent the morning at the vets because Fox was essentially peeing out his bumb. He blew up his crate with this watery chocolate milk consistency stuff that smells like high protein based diet death...then dessimated the lawn, my livingroom floor...and finally more than 3 square feet of hardwood flooring. He's had the runs before but nothing like that...

Called Vet. Took Fox in.

No food...water okay...got some shots and antibiotics. Vets pretty sure it's something he ate, but went with the antibiotics too to be safe. Groomer happened to be on site and cleaned his back side up...but lord what a horrid morning. Come home...my house still stinks...having company on Thursday for Turkey day...oyeish.

THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO GET MOMMY TIME FOX!!!

:ditto: After the cake incident Ollie's tum is still settling, the big D is not as bad but the wind is unbelieveable. A friend came over to see me this afternoon. He let one off near her and she didn't stay much longer after that. The word toxic springs to mind. Hope the house is fragrance free by Turkey day. :grouphug:

You just never get a break Steph....we have been having trouble with marking as you know....and have found that bleach really does take the smell out, but have picked up some stuff at the pet store too for the staining....and a black light to go over the carpet and see where it's not totally cleaned up. This sounds like what happened here after chicken wings...yuck. Hope Fox is soon on the mend!