Adding to our Pack

Pupelvr

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay exciting stuff! And you got to meet her in the guinea pig stage! Always that little bit special. I hope you get to visit her lots while she grows and that all goes well when you get her home.

Congrats :)

Yeah I am really excited. And you are right, with it being special, from picking her from the beginning and able to actually see her grow up, since day one!! We are just trying to figure out a good name for her now!!

Congratulations03.gif Love that little baby stage! I'd suggest picking out a list of names you like (I often browse through a book of names for human babies!), and then seeing what fits her as she starts developing a personality. I've settled on a name for little 'uns like that, and then had to come up with another, later, because my first choice just didn't fit right!