Adding to our Pack

Pupelvr

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another week has passed and we have a big girl on our hands. We officially told the breeder that her name is Caroline. Which will be great because by the time we pick her up, she will already know her name. Here are some pictures.

Caroline is on the right, sitting with the only other red head (her brother)

post-8737-13721954297794_thumb.jpg

Look at her paws!! I have a feeling she may just be bigger then Neptune when they both grow up!!

post-6052-13586008134997_thumb.jpg

post-6052-13586008136632_thumb.jpg

post-6052-1358600813839_thumb.jpg

As another week flew by, she grew even more. Here are some pictures!! Her mask is becoming more defined!! When I look at these pictures I keep thinking that she will be the Mama Bear of our pack. It seems like she will keep everyone in check!!

LOL enjoy the Photos!!

PS: Less than two weeks!!

post-8737-0-34226100-1374333328.jpg

post-9409-0-30232200-1374335581.jpeg

post-6052-1358601097313_thumb.jpg

post-6052-13586010977855_thumb.jpg

post-6052-13586010980862_thumb.jpg

post-6052-13586010985121_thumb.jpg

post-6052-13586010988015_thumb.jpg

I've just picked up on this thread and I am absolutely amazed how much Caroline has changed from that tiny wee pup. She certainly looks a confident young lady and I am absolutely, totally, 110% in love with her.

You and Me both!! It is amazing at how fast she has grown already. When I got Neptune at 12 weeks, he was probably her size now and she is a little over 8 weeks now. She is going to be a big girl and I think she knows it!! But that will be a good attitude to have, since we already have a 6 month old husky, she shouldn't be afraid of him.

Oh Oh OH ! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!:heartbeat:

Caroline is so gorgeous and she was born two days before my furry babies, we pick ours up on the 21st too. It will be so much fun to watch her grow via pics on here.

The days are just draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging now aren't they.

Oh Oh OH ! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!:heartbeat:

Caroline is so gorgeous and she was born two days before my furry babies, we pick ours up on the 21st too. It will be so much fun to watch her grow via pics on here.

The days are just draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging now aren't they.

That they are, but then I look back and it amazes me at how fast she has grown already. Just to think that we picked her on November and it is already January!! But yes, LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!! YAY!! We got our 6 month old neutered today, so this week will keep my mind occupied!!

One more week and cannot wait. Hopefully I get more pictures tomorrow. Her crate is.painted. Got neptune and caroline's bowls and be getting sticker letters to put their names on them. Only thing left to get is blankets for her and we should be all set!! I'm ready!! So is josh and neptune!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk