Adding to our Pack

Pupelvr

Alright, so we finally have less than a week until we bring home our cute, adorable, HUGE pup!! LOL I received updated pictures, they aren't the best, but I promise I will have better ones next SATURDAY!! :cheerleader: I cannot believed that I put a deposit down on our little girl back in the middle of November and now we are just a week away from getting her!! It is amazing how fast the time flew by, but it felt like the weeks just dragged by as I looked forward to getting pictures of Caroline each week!! Enjoy the pictures, but be prepared for more cuteness to come next weekend!!

post-8679-0-37975000-1376506010_thumb.jp

post-6052-135860136455_thumb.jpg

post-6052-13586013648544_thumb.jpg

post-6052-1358601365068_thumb.jpg

post-6052-13586013653505_thumb.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww shes lovely very cute im so happy the time is nearly here for you i found the waiting very hard i just wanted my puppy to come to her new home lol

She is absolutely gorgeous :wub: I love the reds so much. Can't wait to see the pics of her finally settling into her new home.

I don't think there is anything more adorable than a husky puppy, and the bonus is that they remain special all their life. How lucky are we :)

I am getting anxious and cannot wait!! We are leaving the house tomorrow at 4 AM, knowing me I will end up staying up all night!! I want to make sure everything goes according to plan, that's my hope anyway. Tonight, Neptune has a sleepover with his Malumuate friend and will spend all day over there tomorrow! Then we pick her up, take her the vet right away to get her on the wellness plan and then back home. We are hoping to bring Neptune home that Saturday night, but we will see how things go!! I am really excited and have a feeling that today at work is going to drag by!!!

Thank you to everyone that has stuck through me on this waiting process!! You guys are the best!

3:45 AM here and we are about to leave here shortly to go pick her up. It will be about a 5 hour drive there and 5 hours back, so I will post pictures later tonight. I will let yall know how Neptune and Caroline do at first "Keeping fingers crossed everything goes great". Thank you again for you guys being there from day one!!

Have a Wonderful Day!!

CONGRATULATIONS IN ORDER !!!!! WE CANT WAIT TO GET ANOTHER BABY, PERHAPS THIS SEPTEMBER. Love the name, trying to think of a few more to add to your list....... CARINA (means lovely in Italian, quite near to Caroline but shorter). KIKI. I also love DOLLY and ZANTA (just made that one up LOOL)... good luck she is Beautiful :)

So it took the whole day to get everything settled!! We took her to the vet and she weighed a total 19 pounds and she is only 9 weeks old. Can someone tell me that she is going to be a big girl? But she did great in the house, until Neptune came around. We are going to have to find ways for them to get used to each other. Though, right now they are sleeping next to each other. But toy sharing is going to be a hard obstacle. So for now, we are keeping all toys out of reach.

But off the subject, here are some great photos!!

DSC01744.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

Enjoy and any tips on how to teach them to share toys nicely, please I am open to ideas!!

Best to pick up and keep up toys for a week at least in the beginning with any new dog. Slowly start reintroducing them supervised and controlled. There will be a bit of telling off and that's normal at that point but don't let it go further than that.

I wish I saw Rodeo as a puppy puppy... So adorable!