whats your huskys weight?

snookie308

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vet I go to said that at the rate shes growing she would be 100 lbs full grown and we laughed a little. I know shes not going to get that big, the question is when is it going to stop? Shes already able to pretty much drag me when she sees something she wants to chase after. Pandora was the biggest of the 7 pups we saw when we went to chose ours. I'm thinking it will eventually slow down and she will be slightly bigger than the average female husky around 55 lbs is my guess.

Wow, these are some big dogs. My Dakota is 9 weeks old and weighed in at 10.6 pounds. Her mom

Weighed about 46 pregnant and dad was about 50. Are pups size and weight dependent on their parents?

Or their grandparents...great grandparents....great great grand parents...

So im just curious what peoples fur babys weigh? I know it varies just would like to compare :)

Dakota my 7 month old today weighs 62.8 lbs and harley my almost 5 month old weighs 39 lbs

So the question is....how bout your babies?

Sarah is 14 months old and weighs 35.5 pounds/16.1 kg. I guess she's going to be a small sibe. She's half a pound over the minimum weight.