New Camera vs. Old Camera-You Decide!

NewSibeMom

Okay, I will NOT say which are picture is taken with the 'new' camera and which is taken with the 'old' camera.

Here's how we're gonna do it; I'm going to post two pictures, both with similar lighting and of course, Blaze as the subject. Without judging the picture based on 'cuteness' (yes, it will be hard, as Blaze is adorable :) ) I want you to vote based on quality of photo.

Here's PHOTO NUMBER 1:

post-430-0-10689700-1367412957_thumb.jpg

Here's PHOTO NUMBER 2:

post-9324-0-89163500-1367415413_thumb.jp

I would love it if you would not only vote, but leave me your explanation of WHY you chose Picture Number 1 vs. Picture Number 2 or vise versa.

After I get a few votes, I'll reveal my answer, and the models of said cameras.

post-5962-13586002353201_thumb.jpg

post-5962-13586002353704_thumb.jpg

No.2 less "Grain" in the image quality.

Of course the problem is we need to see them at the original size and resolution to make an accurate

comparison and as others have said. taken at the same time under the same conditions.

But anywho, the second photo is the one taken with the most recent acquired camera; the 8.1 mp Sony Cybershot DSC-H10 vs. the first photo, taken with the 14.0mp Sanyo VPC-S1414. -Correction, the Sanyo is 14mp.

The camera's were both set to same settings; despite obvious camera cost and quality, and lighting of background - there seems to be little tweaking I have to do with the Sony's photographs vs. a decent deal of tweaking done with photographs from the Sanyo.

Oh yeah, it's clearing him right up. He's getting less and less every day. New vet says it's fine so long as his coughing improves and I slowly reduce number of times he gets the cough syrup. They wrote him a script for Amoxicillin in case I need it for him. I really like this new vet. It's over an hour one way to drive, but their office is clean, prices are comparable to others, the vet answered ALL of my questions and asks ME for MY opinion about what's going on with him, and we talk about treatment together, so she's not only great with Blaze (he just loves Dr. Andre) but she goes out of her way to listen to what I have to say; because who knows my kid better than me? I may not know all the medical stuff a vet would, but I know one thing better than the backside of my hand, and that's my son.

Thanks Louise, he radiates his confidence and great personality, I'm slowly finding cameras that can actually capture what I have the joy of seeing every day :)

and thats good coz then you can share it with us :D