Porsche drags dog to its death...

Steve!

I know the sun is often full of sensationalist rubbish but I really am so sickened by this (t0 the extent of feeling physically sick)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3951701/Porsche-drags-dog-to-its-death.html

How can someone ever do that? I really hope our "justice system" whom no doubt as its "just an animal" will give a punishment that will be no way reflected how sick you'd have to be do that, has the decency to release his name at least.... he deserves all he gets from being named publicly!

I'm all for the eye for an eye argument! Strap him to the back of an F1 car with hamilton at the helm!

Whats the point? he will crash on the first bend:whistling::whistling:

I say tie a rope around his neck and tie the other end to a truck, tie another rope to his feet and then tie that rope to another truck! then have both trucks very slowly pull away from each other and watch as his spinal cord get ripped slowly and painfully from him! and just to add some pain beat him with lumps of wood while the trucks get ready...

I say tie a rope around his neck and tie the other end to a truck, tie another rope to his feet and then tie that rope to another truck! then have both trucks very slowly pull away from each other and watch as his spinal cord get ripped slowly and painfully from him! and just to add some pain beat him with lumps of wood while the trucks get ready...

Hiya Tony :)

very very slowly