awww girl reunited with her dog after emigrating

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

WOW! "All's Well that Ends Well!" as the Bard says! What a happy dog and a happy girl!:cry1: Reminds me of a toast a confrere of mine often uses: "Here's to the tears of friendship; May they crystallize as they fall, and be worn as jewels by those whom we love!":doglick: Thank you for this wonderful, touching story!

Carmen OFM:thankyou:

That made me cry! I am such a sucker for these types of stories!

A tender heart bringeth forth mirth, merryment and amour; touching tenderly the very Face of God!

It is a gift the world today would fain have yet is loathe to grasp. Pity! For of such is heaven made and free, the Spirit is kept sound and hale. Thank you for the gift and the tears. All counted and tenderly kept before the Throne of Grace, one day to diamonds transformed they will be . . . Peace!! and Thanks for the gift most precious! Blessings:angel:

Carmen OFM

WOW! "All's Well that Ends Well!" as the Bard says! What a happy dog and a happy girl!:cry1: Reminds me of a toast a confrere of mine often uses: "Here's to the tears of friendship; May they crystallize as they fall, and be worn as jewels by those whom we love!":doglick: Thank you for this wonderful, touching story!

Carmen OFM:thankyou:

youre welcome, I wonder if anyone else managed to get the volume because I didnt lol but I didnt really need the volume to tell the story