Husky Owners Hoody Got Me A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

:jawdrop:

Well....nearly lol

Went shopping in Asda tonight and was wandering around minding my own business when this security guard came up to me and asked me if that was my name on the back of my hoody - without wanting to be sarcastic as i was actually in a really good mood - i said yes. He complimented me and said it was a nice name and hoped i had a nice day - fair enough, nice bloke off i toot to but more things.

2 isles down he's there AGAIN and says "Hi Sarah" I smile and walk on

I'm then on the isle where the yogurts are, choosing which ones I want he's there again! :facepalm: He asks me why I have my name on my jumper so I explain i have 3 huskies and run an internet forum, general chit chat then off i go again.

By this point I feel like james bond hiding down isles etc so he can't see me :omg: feeling like i have a stalker now!

Get's to the till and pay and head off out thinking phew

NOPE he's there at the door waiting and walks out with me :eek: :oops: I don't walk to my car just in case and he chats about what i do at the weekends - I told him I meet with other people and walk my dogs or just relax - then he hits me with "Would you like to chat on the phone sometime or go for a drink" Cue Sarah nearly falling over in shock :huskyfall:

I'm sorry I'm Married i said back and went bright red! He was nice and polite though and said he hoped to see me there again.

O........M.........G!!!!

I've not been asked out in yrs and I was in asda in jeans husky owners hoody and walking boots with my hair scraped back - i really don't care what i look like now when i go out

Dam i've still got it somewhere then I must just hide it well hahahaha

Go me for being good :clap:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images