Some arse**** just kicked my dog!

Mollys_mum

I'm currently sat in the local pub (no broadband at home, as we've just moved) and Molly (on her lead, and tied up under a chair) went to sniff some old guy opposite...so he fricking kicked her.:mad:

I pulled her back and told him that there are nicer ways of dealing with things like this, and he retorted,' keep it under control'... Going home now, but just thought I'd vent off before I start imagining putting his 'bits' in a vice and hurting him so hard he thinks before he uses his feet. :mad:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a girl kick Bella when I took her for a walk when she was about 4 months old. She kicked her right in the face, I was so mad that I kicked her in the shin and then threw a snowball at the back of her head. Needless to say the next time I saw her she crossed the road and stuck her big nose in the air.

I had a girl kick Bella when I took her for a walk when she was about 4 months old. She kicked her right in the face, I was so mad that I kicked her in the shin and then threw a snowball at the back of her head. Needless to say the next time I saw her she crossed the road and stuck her big nose in the air.

I'm so sorry but this one made me laugh out loud....literally!!!!

good on you :doglaugh:

Is it only Husky owners who get this sort of abuse I wonder??? :arghh:

In times like that where I have to act without thinking - ahem - no control I'm afraid. But If I had time to think I honestly don't know what I would have done.....Hope she is ok and it doesn't put her off approaching the majority of people who aren't like that ;)