Some arse**** just kicked my dog!

Mollys_mum

grrr makes me mad this does i get kids running at my girls yellin snow buddies well 1 ov my girls is a bit hyper and jumps about a lot so she ended up pokin a girl in the eye with her nose this girl came running over and ended up standing over my dog yellin while her mum watched her do it :mad::confused: stupid ignorent ppl my kids would never approche a dog they didnt know never mind running up yelling at them

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grrr makes me mad this does i get kids running at my girls yellin snow buddies well 1 ov my girls is a bit hyper and jumps about a lot so she ended up pokin a girl in the eye with her nose this girl came running over and ended up standing over my dog yellin while her mum watched her do it :mad::confused: stupid ignorent ppl my kids would never approche a dog they didnt know never mind running up yelling at them

So so true!

Do you think there such a thing as a dog awareness campaign the forum could hook up with or something cos this is a recurring theme........

I'm so sorry but this one made me laugh out loud....literally!!!!

good on you :doglaugh:

To look back at it now heck it was pretty funny, but holy was I so angry I didn't really know what to do. I had my four month old puppy crying (mind you she was already so sensitive then) and I just let all my anger come out. HA shin kicken and a snow ball was the extent of my anger.

Quite reserved responses really.

Don't know for sure, but with the benefit of time to think....

I'd have taken the dog home, returned to said pub, waited until he left, followed and made sure no-one could see, then beaten the living hell out of him.

Now changing my status to angry!

urgh i hate that! if kids approach mine slowly they are fine- but if they run towards them blaze gets all excited n starts to jump n wants tojump at them - skyla doesnt jump up at people at all - but if blaze does she does - n then u get weird looks even tho its the kids faults

urgh i hate that! if kids approach mine slowly they are fine- but if they run towards them blaze gets all excited n starts to jump n wants tojump at them - skyla doesnt jump up at people at all - but if blaze does she does - n then u get weird looks even tho its the kids faults

yeah i always get the look grrrr i just think sort ya kid out stupid

I was there but had just popped back home when it happened otherwise things would have been different. The landlord / barmaid / several regulars said that the culprit was not a regular and unlikely to be a local so we are unlikely to see them again.

Several dogs are regulars there, kids are also welcome. Add to that: it is 1 min walk from home, on the edge of the canal, food is pretty good (for pub food) beer is not overpriced (relatively speaking), free wifi, huge fields nearby for looong walks. Might be a base for a Husky meet :woohoo:

Wow - thank you all so very much for the support everyone! :grouphug:

Quick update: this guy (probably mid - 60s) had his wife with him, together with another, similar aged, couple. After my little rant on here I decided to take Molly home, but not without a few choice words about 'what a piece of work' he was and that I'd had the last laugh because he's all over the internet. (Okay, a bit exaggerated being 'all over the net', but he doesn't know that.) Hopefully, all his companions will think a little differently about him now.

I spoke to the landlord and several of the locals over the next few days; all agreed that these people weren't local to the pub, and all reacted very much in the same way as you guys.

By the way, if you are ever in this neck of the woods of Surrey (Walton/Weybridge/Addlestone/Chertsey/Woking area), this pub is actually really amazing! The landlord had an Alsation up until 3 months ago, so he's very dog orientated. A lovely guy as well. ;) There is a poker night on a Wednesday, a really lovely atmosphere and also really good food.

The locals in there greet Molly by name every time we pop in and she enjoys all the attention she gets - it's really interesting and educational to hear 'Husky' talk from other non Husky owner dog folk as well.

I still have no internet at home properly (Sky will 'turn it on' on the 7th), but just thought I'd spend a couple of minutes on here to give you all an update.

Signing off for now. Love to all! :wave:

Molly's mum. xxxx

Oh - that made me shiver - you meant a soft drink right? alcohol would be such a waste spilled....:lolman:

Oh yes defo soft drink never alcohol don't want to b wasting that lol

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.149595,-0.408558