Cow Hooves

Sarah

In asda - got about 9 for £3.92 !

They're in the halal section which i never look in but they caught my eye as i walked past tonight - not giving them to my boys until tomorrow night as they've eaten already but has anyone ever tried them?

I mean your dogs not you! lol

Not what I was expecting! They have cow hooves here at pet stores for dogs, but they're just the hoof itself, dried. I haven't given them to my guys for years - they smell bad, and I was always worried as they got down to a small size that they'd swallow it and choke... Those look interesting, though!

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=348

Not what I was expecting! They have cow hooves here at pet stores for dogs, but they're just the hoof itself, dried. I haven't given them to my guys for years - they smell bad, and I was always worried as they got down to a small size that they'd swallow it and choke... Those look interesting, though!

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=348

you can get those here as well in pet stores, normally they're filled / packed with chicken paste or something similar - i freaked my neighbour out though as they saw a few hoves in the garden and thought my boys had eaten a cow :lolman:

you can get those here as well in pet stores, normally they're filled / packed with chicken paste or something similar - i freaked my neighbour out though as they saw a few hoves in the garden and thought my boys had eaten a cow :lolman:

4.gif Back when I used to buy them, they didn't come stuffed - just plain!