Husky size.

Emil

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is kind of weird, are they taller then 24 in at the withers?

Hmm - I don't know I'll check when I get home. When I sent my measurements to Sass for walking harnesses they cancelled my order twice because they thought I'd measured incorrectly. Their harnesses fit perfectly now they've arrived. I think mine are actually shorter that some other sibes I've seen but they don't have the long long fur so sometimes they do appear smaller than some others. Storms chest reminds me of the shape of the american werewolf (from the film) so no fat around it just like a massive and ribcage... One of my friends breeds Mallies and they tower over mine .... Still I will out of curiosity measure up when I get home.....I love my babies anywayzzz....even if everyone thinks they're abnormal - I'm not the most normal human so I guess we're a good match...........:heartbeat:

we had a go on a rig in april - which she did quite well on but shes not really into running but i do hope to get a scooter one day to hook her up to :)

I'm amazed how high the price is for those scooters. I'll have to start saving until she's actually old enough to use it...

• 1 month later...

Merlin was between 30-31 pounds about a week before turning 4 months. i hope that is normal. his father was on the larger side but his mother seemed smaller.

Even more odd was his mother was the greyish black and white and his father was the copper and white colors. i really wonder was his adult coat will look like.

the whole litter looked like mom but the older he gets i see some brown coming in on the back of his back legs and the white on some parts of his legs and face has some coming in. its almost annoying because it looks like i havent given him a bath and hes dirty!!!

Merlin was between 30-31 pounds about a week before turning 4 months. i hope that is normal. his father was on the larger side but his mother seemed smaller.

Even more odd was his mother was the greyish black and white and his father was the copper and white colors. i really wonder was his adult coat will look like.

the whole litter looked like mom but the older he gets i see some brown coming in on the back of his back legs and the white on some parts of his legs and face has some coming in. its almost annoying because it looks like i havent given him a bath and hes dirty!!!

Colors from the grandparents and so on down the line will come up in a litter. I dont remember how much Marius weighed at 4 months. Make a post with pics of your puppy so I can see the color :pictures:

Suka stands at 26 inches from the withers to the ground...and weighs in at around 76-77 pounds. I've been told on here that he might be from racing lines, but because I adopted him I don't know his mommy and daddy so I don't even know if he's a mix or not.

According to this site, there are 3 breed types

http://www.vargevass.com/websiberian/engels/breed/breedtypes.html

I like how the one they have labled as show is not to the standard lol. I think sprint racing types were cross bred with greyhounds at some point and thats why they are so skinny. Good link tho gives you an idea