Am I the only one??

PolarStorm

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who allows their husky or any other dogs in bed with them??

I love letting Storm sleep in bed with me, most people say yuck or eewww at me but I don't care-shes warm n cuddly!

Anyone got any good pictures they can share??

[ATTACH=full]29373[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]29389[/ATTACH]

my dogs sleep where ever they decide ...

[ATTACH=full]29380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]29381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]29382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]29383[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]29384[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]29385[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]29386[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]29387[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]29388[/ATTACH]

fabulous ....

Winter's not reliable enough to be trusted unsupervised while we sleep. She wakes up and decides she can get into mischief since no one is awake to correct her. Hoping she grows out of it, but neither dog will be allowed on the bed. Our bedroom is doggie-paws off, with the exception that Mara has a doggie bed right next to my side of the bed. Bedroom is for sleeping, bed is for humans. Several reasons on our part.. apart from shedding, drooling, and smell (from the dogs, the dogs I tell you, not.. anyone else..), my husband is a sprawler so I usually have little enough room as it is, and we've found that Mara acts like a toddler in bed: gets right in the middle and turns sideways. She's allowed on the futon with us and we'll occasionally spend a night in the living room so she can have a snuggle-night, just because she loves it so much (and of course, we do like the snuggles too.

Suka usually sleeps in my room (on the floor at the foot of my bed) when I'm home...or in my Mom's room when I'm away from home.

Picture of him hogging the bed in the mornings:

suka_bed_stretch_by_canuckzd-d306wj8.jpg

...huh. I thought I had more pictures than that. Must have lost them all when I was transferring files over to my new harddrive. :(

Storm wasn't originally allowed on the bed until she got up one day without me looking but she looked too comfy to tell her to get off plus she keeps the bed warm for me getting into :D

lol thats how it began with our dogs on the couch.... originally they wernt allowed on but then our heater broke in the middle of winter and we had to use husky heating for a few weeks...theyve been allowed on the couch ever since lol

ermmm EWWWWWW no I couldnt let them sleep on my bed. The boys lay there licking their bits and stuff. I would throw up if they did that on my bed !

Am with you on this or dogs are not allowed up stairs never mind in our bed YUKKKK

Think you two are outnumbered LOL I used to have a cat that used to lick her self on the bed and it used to make me near boke but Storm doesnt lick her self or drool or anything-shes such a sound sleeper! Starts off on my bed then lies on the floor then in the morning gets back up to have a snuggle before I go to work!

Everyones pics are soo cute :)

I would love to have steve in bed he is sooooooo cuddly but i have 2 cats who sleep on my pillow who may not agree lol!! Plus if i had steve then i would have to have all 4 dogs then i would be sleeping in a dog bed!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

LOL you'd end up in a bed of husky fur but at least it would be warm! lol

Zeke always slept in my bed. This is, I believe, the last time he was able to jump up there. He was always a gorgeous boy.[ATTACH=full]29406[/ATTACH]

So, I think that Maverick deserves to sleep up there as well.

[ATTACH=full]29407[/ATTACH]

lovley pics ....

Ozzy & Micah aren't normally allowed in the bedrooms or on the beds, but sometimes we allow them to snuggle in when we want to sleep late, but that is not very often :) Ozzy doesn't seem overly impressed though :rolleyes:

[ATTACH=full]29426[/ATTACH]

nice one ....