where do I find .... ?

Val (Zebedee)

If you find a post where someone tagged you but didn't received one, could you post the link to it here please? You have a name that many try to write as only Val or copy-paste it directly from your profile (which often copies the markup as well which prevents it from detecting the tagged person).

Val (Zebedee) - Did you received this tag?

If you find a post where someone tagged you but didn't received one, could you post the link to it here please? You have a name that many try to write as only Val or copy-paste it directly from your profile (which often copies the markup as well which prevents it from detecting the tagged person).

Val (Zebedee) - Did you received this tag?

No :( I didn't ... where would I see it? It's not in my alerts ...

Alerts.pdf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've previously tested the exact same thing over at my own test server (created a new member with the same name) and all the tags resulted in an alerts just like it should. So it's most likely not your name, on just the basic installation it works just fine :confused: I currently have no other idea what it might could be other than there's some (hidden?) setting that's different from a fresh installation.