For Lou! @Storm & Angels Mum

NewSibeMom

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

thankyou. shes gorgeous and she looks very smart in her jumper :heartbeat::lovebone::wub:

p.s. Krista you need a new sig :whistling:

She and Blaze have been playing for well over an hour and Blaze is doing something I've never ever seen him do before, willing nap!

I'll be making another thread about their playing soon :)

Yeah, I know, I just suck at making them, and I would want a signature that has both of them, preferably sitting still (as if that will happen any time soon!)

Oh, do you know if I can ever have my username changed? Just seems silly to be NewSibeMom because I am no longer a new sibe mom, or JUST a Sibe mom, I'm a Sibe - Staffy mom :D

She and Blaze have been playing for well over an hour and Blaze is doing something I've never ever seen him do before, willing nap!

I'll be making another thread about their playing soon :)

Yeah, I know, I just suck at making them, and I would want a signature that has both of them, preferably sitting still (as if that will happen any time soon!)

Oh, do you know if I can ever have my username changed? Just seems silly to be NewSibeMom because I am no longer a new sibe mom, or JUST a Sibe mom, I'm a Sibe - Staffy mom :D

pm Sarah or Marc and if you put some pics on here, seperate ones are fine i can photoshop them together I will try and make you a christmassy sig.xx

here @Newsibemum

this is the big version maybe you can use it as a screensaver lol

6425796239_2a487f28f7_m.jpg

pizap.com13225857027481 by stormsmummy, on Flickr

small sig version

6425806061_a8711dee10_m.jpg

bandlil by stormsmummy, on Flickr

if you dont like it i can change it

EDIT meh: they seem the same size never mind