How many dogs?

MollynDiesel

It seems the math says if you have 1, you really want 2, if you have 2 you may want 3, if you have three, well....I only have 2 so I can't say to those who have three, and I'm in jealous aww of those with 4+ dogs, but know I would have to have a different life from another dimension to pull that off, but I can dream!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 dawgies

2 Huskies 'Darwin & Daughtry'

1 White German shepherd 'Echo'

1 Chihuahua 'Little Shit'

I have 2, a husky and an English pointer, I'd love another pointer but am unable too :(

I know its hard to compare between your dogs, but how is your pointer, personality-wise? Any specific reason for a 2nd pointer instead of a 2nd husky? I like the look of pointers too but only have a husky so far.

• 4 weeks later...

we have 2 at the mo, getting number three early next year but want 4. I will work on that one after 3 arrives:D

5 sibes and the Border Collie :)

We have just rescued a border collie puppy he is only 14 weeks old. our 2year old male sibe is ok with him but he is a bit rough with him. any tips on gettjng them to get along together ??

one at the moment, but there are great chances of welcoming a second in the near future :) huskies were never meant to be an only dog LOL besides that they're somehow better off with another four-legged creature as a companion, they're simply addictive :P Two is the limit for me though :confused: coz I'm still living with my parents =\ if I have my own house and make my own money I'd be more than glad to own lots more :D :D :D