Sex Pest...Help

Winnie71

After having many other breeds of dogs I have never come across a dog with such a persistant/high urge to mate is this a husky thing or have I just got a sex pest of a dog. I can simply walk into the house and he has no eyes for anyone else,he just want to mate with me, constantly this has been for the entire three days that we have had him now, even when walking he keeps an eye on me and will turn round and try his luck omg he was even walking backwards last night I have booked an appointment to see the vet to discuss neutering we are not looking for him to mate, so I think this is the best choice. Does anyone else have any ideas in the interim, as I would love to spend some proper time with him, but it's not fair on him or the rest of the family, I am exliled to upstairs listening to them play at the moment:(

I do push him off each time and say down, and am consistant in the what I do he did leave me alone for a whooping 8 mins then he tries again. Will get a water squiter and try that. He is very good at sitting at kerbs but seems to have had very little training/discipline other than. Thanks for answering :)

I do push him off each time and say down, and am consistant in the what I do he did leave me alone for a whooping 8 mins then he tries again. Will get a water squiter and try that. thanks :)

remove himfrom the room till he is calm- keep it up and be firm and consistant he will eventually get it - im not a fan of squirting water but then thats cuz my boy is terrified of a the water bottle mum uses for her ironing

All I can say is welcome to "The Hump Club" - I have had Bob for 5 years now and as far as he is concerned I am the hottest thing in the world - I have tried all the above and nothing works - I just got to keep disentangling myself from him, and eventually he gets bored or gets the message and goes away - I have even explained to him that I will not be making puppies with him - so best he get over it! Jokes aside - it is definately a dominance issue - if he is humping me and anyone in my family try to pull him off me or shout at him - he kinda growls at them and lets them know they should back off - I think it is the Alfa Male in him! He is definately not as bad as he was - but goes through phases.

It is definately dominance when i first got Logan hed try and hump me ALL THE TIME lmao in the end i had to push him give him a firm NO and after a few weeks he didnt try to hump me constantly anymore it was literally to the point i couldnt even show him affection as hed just see it as an oppurtunity to hump me funniest one was when he got me against a wall :o LOL but yeah you need to stop this as he is trying to dominate you

thank god it's not just me, lol he is def a persistant little bugger he will walk round the sofa and it's like ooo i can get her from this side, but he does always get the same reaction I push him off and say firmly down, I know it's only been a couple of days but there is only my feet without bruises! I am going to try the out of the room till he calms down. It's mad he started the second we met him he has not tried this with my mum, dad, other half or my son. So he must see me as the only threat to his position. hmm

thank god it's not just me, lol he is def a persistant little bugger he will walk round the sofa and it's like ooo i can get her from this side, but he does always get the same reaction I push him off and say firmly down, I know it's only been a couple of days but there is only my feet without bruises! I am going to try the out of the room till he calms down. It's mad he started the second we met him he has not tried this with my mum, dad, other half or my son. So he must see me as the only threat to his position. hmm

It was only me Logan did it he didnt do it to my ex or our housemate LOL was just me!! Took me a good couple weeks of constant pushing off and NO before he did stop just keep doing it :)