FAO anybody who lives 3 hours away from me

BingBlaze n Skyla

im gonna be doing my passplus soon and my driving instructor said as its only for 6 hours i can do it all in one day if theres sum1 who lives about 3 hours away from me i can drive too as i have to cover motorways who i can then spend a couple of hours with - hanging out whatever - then drive the 3 hours home again - as i have 2 cover night time driving aswell - so im thinking of visiting sum1 on here if they want me 2 lol

only thing is u have 2 be free (preferably a saturday) let me know what days u can do (probably jan/feb time)

and u have 2 have time for me to meet u for 2 hours at around 1pm - imguessing as i want it to be dark when im doing some of the drive home - n it gets dark well early atm

so it will be about 1pm till 3pm - but will have 2 check with blake when i book it all up

let me know :)

if not ill work something else out n have 2 break it up over the corse of a week or summin n do a hour or two here n there

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm, there is a meet at Wendover at 1pm on the 28th January??

how long tho - ive got 2 hours to kill from what i know - not sure how long blake is willing to hang around as he said he will go off n do something whilst i do whatever but dont wana be cheeky u know

im gonna be doing my passplus soon and my driving instructor said as its only for 6 hours i can do it all in one day if theres sum1 who lives about 3 hours away from me i can drive too as i have to cover motorways who i can then spend a couple of hours with - hanging out whatever - then drive the 3 hours home again - as i have 2 cover night time driving aswell - so im thinking of visiting sum1 on here if they want me 2 lol

only thing is u have 2 be free (preferably a saturday) let me know what days u can do (probably jan/feb time)

and u have 2 have time for me to meet u for 2 hours at around 1pm - imguessing as i want it to be dark when im doing some of the drive home - n it gets dark well early atm

so it will be about 1pm till 3pm - but will have 2 check with blake when i book it all up

let me know :)

if not ill work something else out n have 2 break it up over the corse of a week or summin n do a hour or two here n there

ME ME ME ME M EMEM EME

edit: im too close :(

how long tho - ive got 2 hours to kill from what i know - not sure how long blake is willing to hang around as he said he will go off n do something whilst i do whatever but dont wana be cheeky u know

Should be a couple of hours, takes just over an hour to do the walk so if we head off for the walk at 13:30 then we'll be back at the cafe by 14:30 so he could come back and get you at 15:00 ish... Just an idea ;)

Does the pass plus cover driving with 3 dogs in the car? :lolman:

lol i wouldnt be able 2 bring a dog - doesnt stop me coming to see other peoples tho LOL

Should be a couple of hours, takes just over an hour to do the walk so if we head off for the walk at 13:30 then we'll be back at the cafe by 14:30 so he could come back and get you at 15:00 ish... Just an idea ;)

sounds like a plan :) will get in touch with him soon n get it all booked :)

do you really need to do pass-plus?

i'm only asking because i remember asking my instructor about it

and he said he'd do it and take my money but in all fairness you are better off tootling down the motorway with an experienced driver sat with you

if its just to gain experience.

if its to help with insurance costs...it makes very little difference tbh(unless things have changed a lot)

sorry....not meaning to put you off,was just asking!

and he said he'd do it and take my money but in all fairness you are better off tootling down the motorway with an experienced driver sat with you

if its to help with insurance costs...it makes very little difference tbh(unless things have changed a lot)

The OH did pass plus and I just asked him and he said it made quite a bit of difference to his insurance and hearing him talk to his friends of the same age and driving expierince about it, it sounds like he saves quite a it.. He said he was glad he do his and it helped him alot.

EDIT: He did his over a week or so I think rather than in one go.

Im betting you will pick Storm but I dont reckon you will walk him!!

lol

id love to give it a shot lol

i dont have any1 i would want to go for a drive with down a motorway to gain the experience - i would like to do it aswell tho just cuz ov husky meets camp etc

- to every1 else - omg i knew this was gonna be hard - cuz i wanna go see kells again - but i wanna meet sid n her pack but a nw husky meet sounds epic too omg argh i need to think about this lol