FAO anybody who lives 3 hours away from me

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I'd suggest me, but that could take more time than your instructor might have and the vehicle probably won't float over the pond, and Skyla would need to be let out to potty and Bings would get jealous and Blaze would be infuriated that you were gone so long.........so I guess, I'm not the proper choice---UNLESS you're getting your pilots license!

:D

Well, I'd suggest me, but that could take more time than your instructor might have and the vehicle probably won't float over the pond, and Skyla would need to be let out to potty and Bings would get jealous and Blaze would be infuriated that you were gone so long.........so I guess, I'm not the proper choice---UNLESS you're getting your pilots license!

:D

Aw, just think - if you came to visit Becky, you could meet me and my pack, too... We could even invite Mazz and Sally over and have a little Husky meet! :P

Aw, just think - if you came to visit Becky, you could meet me and my pack, too... We could even invite Mazz and Sally over and have a little Husky meet! :P

Ryanair wants to offer flights between Europe and the US the price of 10 euro. I'm so going to be that first person boarding that plane.. :up:

You can come to me - in Manchester - there's the 'twin' husky's Taiya, Leon and Miah too and non-husky Ollie and we could walk them all to Heaton Park - 1 hour walk to get there - walk around Heaton Park and 1 hour walk back - and oh yeah, Miah has a plate in her leg and sometimes limps :) but she will be happy!