Rick Amy and Millie

Hi all heard this was the best place to be for all new husky owners I purchased my new husky yesterday she goes by the name of Millie but pedigree name is dolly dainty.

She is a 2 Year old female husky was her birthday 3 days ago she was a little shy at first but soon came around when I gave her a teddy she decided she wanted me and my fiancee to play for 3 hours!

After finally letting us rest she woke me up at 3 am licking my hand because she wanted to go toilet :)

All in all she is a beautiful dog and will be at a forever home with us

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all heard this was the best place to be for all new husky owners I purchased my new husky yesterday she goes by the name of Millie but pedigree name is dolly dainty.

She is a 2 Year old female husky was her birthday 3 days ago she was a little shy at first but soon came around when I gave her a teddy she decided she wanted me and my fiancee to play for 3 hours!

After finally letting us rest she woke me up at 3 am licking my hand because she wanted to go toilet :)

All in all she is a beautiful dog and will be at a forever home with us

welcome to you all one rule here

:worthless::pictures::click:

We like to see pictures :D

I'm on my mobile at the moment but I will transfer My pics to my pc later and post them :) it won't let me post pic from mobile

alright we will let you off for now............................................... :D

Welcome to the Pack. We will patiently wait for the pics. In the meantime, it you have any questions or concerns, there's lots of help on this forum. So just ask if you need help.