Two Dogs Left to Starve to Death

lovemysiberian

This is actually a story from where I work, a little bit of what I see on a daily basis. I don't go out and get these dogs, but I am responsible for taking care of them! Since we do animal cruelty for a large area, we are on the news quite a bit for bad cases like this. The dogs names are Princess & Zena... Zena is fully recovered and doing great.. we were afraid Princess wouldn't survive, but her spirits are up and she is doing much better. Her gait is awkward and she's still pretty boney, but on the road to recovery. Both sweet girls!

http://www.wbng.com/news/gallery/Two-Dogs-Left-to-Starve-to-Death-134710133.html

This is actually a story from where I work, a little bit of what I see on a daily basis. I don't go out and get these dogs, but I am responsible for taking care of them! Since we do animal cruelty for a large area, we are on the news quite a bit for bad cases like this. The dogs names are Princess & Zena... Zena is fully recovered and doing great.. we were afraid Princess wouldn't survive, but her spirits are up and she is doing much better. Her gait is awkward and she's still pretty boney, but on the road to recovery. Both sweet girls!

http://www.wbng.com/news/gallery/Two-Dogs-Left-to-Starve-to-Death-134710133.html

I am so glad care homes like yours and people like you who care for these poor dogs exist - this sort of treatment of animals who depend and trust in us for their survival is literally sickening

Did the 'owners' just...leave the residence and not come back?

Yes, they just abadoned them and left them in a crate together :(

It definetly sucks, and is really hard to even look at these poor animals, but they need all the love and care they can get! Most of them recover and the ones that are so badly abused and neglected are some of the sweetest dogs I've ever seen, they are just so grateful to be loved!