Portland mom gives birth, didn't know she was pregnant

aronoiiel

with my first I didn't know until I was 25 weeks gone. Had been told I would never be able to conceive naturally so I didn't even consider that I could have been til I finallly did a test and at the doc thought at least 20 weeks but scan a couple of days later confirmed 25. So don't ever give up. I was 1 month away from completing a 2 year wait to start IVF when I found out.

how can you not know you are pregnant???

with both mine and the one I lost I knew before my period was due!

Never had a kid but I would imagine that with being told you will never have one again you never even consider it. She thought her appendix had burst but she has also had a child before so you would think that she would know what a contraction feels like. Again though she had been told she would never have a child again so naturally she would think some other medical reason would be the cause of the pain. At least that's how I would view it lol idk I'm kinda dumb at these things.