Neutering - What should I expect afterwards

Ok so my boys are both being neutered a week today and im wondering what to expect on how they will be immediately afterwards.

I dont drive so my mum has said she will take me to pick the boys up afterwards, but will I need to carry them or will they be ok to walk straight after ?

How long do I need to keep them calm. Will they need to be indoors all the time and occupied when going for a wee ?

blaze was ok to walk back to the car and to the house - we kept him in the living room away from bings n skyla who kept sniffing the wound

tried to take him out back to pee but he wanted a walk so i took him on a quick 5 min walk around the block without the cone on as he couldnt sniff with it on so wouldnt pee - he knew he had to behave tho n didnt attempt to come upstairs - he ate when we got him home too

Storm was very sleepy and feeling very sorry for himself lol

could walk but was a bit wobbly on his feet.

Storm didnt need a lampshade as he had dissolvable internal stitches, try asking your vet for them no return visit required either.

I was told Viggo would be lethargic and probably would not want to eat very much. Instead, he acted as if nothing happened and ate an entire 1/4 lb bison burger that my ex-fiance was preparing for our dinner. :yikes: (sneaky boy he is!)

I was lucky... Viggo was not really interested in his wound whatsoever. They told me to put some antibiotic cream on it, but he hated it when I did that so I stopped.

Rusko was done yesterday we were told he would be sleepy, but when they brought him to us he was like a bull in a china shop he walked to the car no problems. We were given a cone and had to put it on as he would not leave his wound alone, he went to sleep when we got home and we can only let him out for 10 mins at a time no long walks, which he also seemed displeased at. He went to bed in his crate but started to with a low howl and went into full blown howl so my dad slept on the sofa with him on the floor below (not to be repeated don't want him thinking he is boss). |Lets see what today brings :S:

Sherlock acted like nothing happened... other than his slamming around everywhere with the stupid cone. He was incredibly excited to see me, and walked into the car no problem. He ate his dinner too all in one go too. I had been expecting him to be completely lethargic and not being able to walk - so I was pleasantly surprised. Only change was that he became super cuddly - which is awesome! :)

Ok I can report today that he has calmed down so much in the short space of time he has been neutered, I can be in the same room for most of the day with him only trying once or twice to hump me. He can also concentrate long enough to do basic commands like sit, paw, and we are working on down & lead training. In himself he is more relaxed and happier still only taking him on short walks as instructed by meester vet and he should have his stitches out next week. He is not licking his wound so cone of shame has come off. All in all he has become such a lovely boy .....although he still has his moments but he is still only a baby one that will change with training. :)