Please welcome my new husky!!!!!

Hyshqa

dzjb5.jpg

Husky RAT! :lolman: I responded to an ad on preloved from someone down the road from me who needs to rehome her three rats because her dog (I'm guessing a terrier!) won't leave them alone. I've wanted a rat for a while now and had actually been searching for a couple of hairless does ( :heartbeat: ) but this was the first ad that popped up because of how close they are and I couldn't resist! The one in the photo is Maggie and she's a 4 month old grey husky.

This is Minnie (her sister) who apparently was a pale hooded when bought but has turned into a pink-eyed-white (and a dumbo too, so cute!):

2yxesr7.jpg

And this is Gus, a neutered male, who is apparently a fawn hooded (and dumbo again! :heartbeat:)

331iza1.jpg

I think I'll change their names, haven't decided what to yet! All I've got in my head are the names I'd considered for the two hairless ones I wanted - Fluffy and Frizzie! :rofl: Hopefully I can pick them up soon - tomorrow if the person gets back to me in time :yahoo:

awwwww I love rats, I had one when I was 17, he was called Ratty and he was gorgeous. dont think i have any pics sadly. He died just over a year old from stomach cancer. the vet said he was born with it :( he was lovely, hed give me kisses nose to nose, he was litter trained and would run all round my room,

They're heeeere :D The lady messaged me saying she'd drop them round tomorrow but I was like.....I'm not busy now >.>

The neutered male is SO sweet! I've had him out a lot tonight, he's just so friendly! It turns out I'm his 3rd home :( Definately his last though! He's been called Gus right from his first home so I've decided to keep that name, but the girls aren't 'Minnie and Maggie' anymore - they're Galadriel and Arwen :P (my friend named them in the end). I think Gus is about 7/8 months old, the girls are 4/5 month old sisters who ironically came from the same guy who sold me my original mice last year! Small world. The girls are less tame but I'll work on it and have them all out for cuddles eventually! :heartbeat: They came with a massive 5ft cage too (rats and cage etc all free!!), the only problem is that the only thing in there was a hammock and a plastic tube....nothing else! No toys or anything :eek: So I'm now going to have to do a bit of shopping!

There's such an animal-boom in our house lately - one of my housemates has just gotten a snake, her and one of the other housemates are getting a small colony of russian hamsters at the weekend, and this other housemate is also getting a (rescue) chocolate lab for her birthday next week! That's on top of the mice, hamster, two dogs, and two ferrets already in the house! I looove it! :yahoo: