Just got asked

Stormy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because she wanted me to go out on a saturday and i go and see shadow saturdays so she was thinking of taking him to hers then she asked that and i said no anyway as i wouldnt take shadow somewhere he doesnt know and just go out bit unfair!!

O_o I would seriously question her about allowing strange dogs to stay at her place while she goes out. That's so totally irresponsible and quite unfair to her dog :( If your going to do that you should stay there regardless of how friendly they may be just like people dogs can get on each other's nerves for no apparent reason.

I would never take Shadow to somewhere he didnt know and leave him unfortunately some people just dont understand and she wonders why i wont go out etc because i want to go and see my dog i guess she just sees him as a dog

I said he hasnt eaten people.....YET lol

When Darwin gives someone kisses. . . I usually mutter.

"He's not licking. . . he's tasting" :)

A friend of mine just asked me would Shadow eat her female labrodor? I laughed as thought it was a joke then realised she was serious!! She also asked if he is aggressive and viscious :| And if he would hurt a person :eek:

you gotta be kiddin...