Just got asked

Stormy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dude shout across the road from me last night "gorgeous dog, keep HIM on your side of the road though, I've already been bittin once today" Well mate for one she's a she and she doesn't bite at all....unless it's play fighting then she bites but thats just to play she'd never just bite someone for the fun of it, some people honestly

I had a dude shout across the road from me last night "gorgeous dog, keep HIM on your side of the road though, I've already been bittin once today" Well mate for one she's a she and she doesn't bite at all....unless it's play fighting then she bites but thats just to play she'd never just bite someone for the fun of it, some people honestly

God really! He's so doing himself a favour by drawing attention eh? You probably wouldn't have noticed him otherwise anyway silly sod!

A friend of mine just asked me would Shadow eat her female labrodor? I laughed as thought it was a joke then realised she was serious!! She also asked if he is aggressive and viscious :| And if he would hurt a person :eek:

Arggh. Just tell em that Shadow is really fussy about what he eats.....:lolman:

some people seriously have no clue. I often wonder if they have a brain!

I'm sure people often wonder that about you to Lou! ;)

yeah there are some weird misconceptions abotu Huskies and other semi wolfy looking breeds o_O

Kita won't eat people, but EVERYTHING ELSE! :@ sofas, games, books, controllers, carpets, mats, hair, poo, DS's.....But not kibble WTF! :duh:

I'm sure people often wonder that about you to Lou! ;)

yeah there are some weird misconceptions abotu Huskies and other semi wolfy looking breeds :confused:

Kita won't eat people, but EVERYTHING ELSE! :mad: sofas, games, books, controllers, carpets, mats, hair, poo, DS's.....But not kibble WTF! :duh:

YOU CHEEKY GIT!!!:cheeky:

Daft I know, but people who know little about dogs DO assume that dogs that look the way Huskies do, (wolf-like) are going to be dangerous. Best thing you can do (after you've had a little fun with them:evil:), is to educate them on how friendly and loving the breed is.

Now even more poignant post as the Gas meter reader knocked on the door as I was typing, and the look on her face when she saw Luna's face peering through the crack in door was.....worried. So I got Kathie to let her in through the side gate and kept the dogs in the front room.:lolman:

Daft I know, but people who know little about dogs DO assume that dogs that look the way Huskies do, (wolf-like) are going to be dangerous.

It's exactly the opposite here. People see a wolf-like dog and immediately want to pet it, which for some reason is even scarier. Don't even want to know what they're going to do when a real wild wolf pops up out of the forest :eek:

It's exactly the opposite here. People see a wolf-like dog and immediately want to pet it, which for some reason is even scarier. Don't even want to know what they're going to do when a real wild wolf pops up out of the forest :eek:

People ALWAYS think Suka's a wolf dog hybrid. They always ask. And I always feel the urge to slap every single one of them, but I just say 'No, he's a Siberian Husky', to which they express surprise because a) he doesn't have blue eyes B) he's not black/white and c) he's a bit bigger than the average Sibe.

*facepalm*

why would people..... :mad: Argh guess that's one thing we have to get used to right LOL when I take Diamond to the petstore to buy him new chew toys, a shop assistant (which is an adult man with "secret agent" look minus the sunglasses) actually jumped and hide behind a shelf and ask me if Dime bites :duh: