Not able to post...?

Elyse

I got this, doesn't matter if I try to post an attachment or not. Still gives the same error.

The following error occurred:

Method Not Implemented

GET to /forum/threads/id-also-like-a-logo-please-prize-for-the-one-i-choose.33149/add-reply not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

EDIT: And, apparently Sid_Wolf is broken. LOL

Method Not Implemented

GET to /forum/members/sid_wolf.683/ not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apparently all other threads and posts are fine. Just that thread. And it gives me that error for Sid_Wolf when I try to click on their name in THAT thread, but it doesn't give me a problem anywhere else.

EDIT 2: Also just noticed, it gives me similar errors when I try to do ANYTHING on that page. Liking the post, posting a reply, quoting, bookmarking, reporting. It's almost like it thinks that thread doesn't exist, but it DOES.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/id-also-like-a-logo-please-prize-for-the-one-i-choose.33149/

I get the same error when I try to follow that thread :confused:

The URL it's complaining about is actually working though, so I think it's an issue somewhere between the Javascript and the server. Will look at it when I'm back at my own computer (which has all the debugging stuff I need).

Hope you guys get it sorted...

It's not fixed yet but we sort of know where the issue lies. It has nothing to do with the forum but with the server configuration instead (which Marc knows more about than me). Basically it's a weird coincidence where the thread title in the url triggers the error.

Method Not Implemented

GET to /forum/threads/echo-is-officially-mine.33306/add-reply not supported.

Happening again, this time with another thread and member...