Anyone else waiting for snow????

Sibemum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looking forward walking with mine in the snow, Bindi loves it I know Alpha I do not know yet.....the one thing I am not looking forward to is when everything turns to ice.....:dog3:

Can't wait for the Snow. . .

Hope it's as much as last year. . that was AWESOME !!!

I loved it and more importantly the Poochies loved it too. :up:

Bring it on !!! :yahoo:

dont care lol - i have no decent shoes/boots with grip and its FREEZING

Well the freezing can't do anything about - I am a woose when it comes to the cold - but I'm am trying out a new product as soon as we get some ice/snow and if it works then I may have the solution to your grip problem - I'll let you know. :D

Well the freezing can't do anything about - I am a woose when it comes to the cold - but I'm am trying out a new product as soon as we get some ice/snow and if it works then I may have the solution to your grip problem - I'll let you know. :D

Granny always said ... socks over boots ( outside the boots ) :)

I looking forward walking with mine in the snow, Bindi loves it I know Alpha I do not know yet.....the one thing I am not looking forward to is when everything turns to ice.....:dog3:

Well I may have a secret weapon for that ;) but not had the opportunity to test it for myself yet to make sure claims are true - when i've tested this product I'll let you know if it's really any good.....:D

signs20114.jpgnosnow-beyond-this-point.jpg

these are the two signs that surround my house..... :D :D

Oh god - so I guess that invite wasn't really from you then - how embarrasing:oops:.... I swear that's me third from the left :P- I loved that haircut too :( doesn't look quite the same beside the other halfs - between you and me he should have gone to another hairdresser - Stormy where were you when we needed you?????:lolman:

Oh god - so I guess that invite wasn't really from you then - how embarrasing:oops:.... I swear that's me third from the left :P- I loved that haircut too :( doesn't look quite the same beside the other halfs - between you and me he should have gone to another hairdresser - Stormy where were you when we needed you?????:lolman:

it is deffo you third from the left.... and no you didnt get an invite :P lmao!

And yes Stormy wont be getting an invite either, most annoying person i know :P haha