Anyone else waiting for snow????

Sibemum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got about 2 inches of snow about a month ago, but it was still warm enough out that it melted pretty quickly. :( Areas not very far west of us got quite a bit of snow last weekend, but we only got a dusting of it. I have to say I'm glad that we didn't get a solid foot of snow - I'd rather have small enough amounts at a time so that I don't have to have my drive plowed out, but --- I'd REALLY like a white Christmas!

We got about 2 inches of snow about a month ago, but it was still warm enough out that it melted pretty quickly. :( Areas not very far west of us got quite a bit of snow last weekend, but we only got a dusting of it. I have to say I'm glad that we didn't get a solid foot of snow - I'd rather have small enough amounts at a time so that I don't have to have my drive plowed out, but --- I'd REALLY like a white Christmas!

Me too!

I definately can't wait for snow. I think I am the youngest 34 year old out there. I have me a cheap plastic sled that I am going to have some fun with on our local golf course!!!

Me, a husky or three, some DIY hook ups and 300 yard long fairways.......Its probably gonna be messy but it gonna be fun!!!!!

I can't WAIT to get snow!! Neptune is currently 5 months and hasn't seen snow yet. But I know when he does, he will got nuts!! He loves the outdoors and LOVES cold weather!! We will get Caroline at 2 1/2 months in January. That is our best chance of getting snow here at Virginia Beach, VA, USA. So hopefully Neptune and Caroline can have their first snow together!!

I definately can't wait for snow. I think I am the youngest 34 year old out there. I have me a cheap plastic sled that I am going to have some fun with on our local golf course!!!

Me, a husky or three, some DIY hook ups and 300 yard long fairways.......Its probably gonna be messy but it gonna be fun!!!!!

OMG - you need to film that :lolman:

I can't WAIT to get snow!! Neptune is currently 5 months and hasn't seen snow yet. But I know when he does, he will got nuts!! He loves the outdoors and LOVES cold weather!! We will get Caroline at 2 1/2 months in January. That is our best chance of getting snow here at Virginia Beach, VA, USA. So hopefully Neptune and Caroline can have their first snow together!!

:yahoo:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1345814529047&id=39f8709adfe923db4787fd860b436984&url=http%3a%2f%2ffc01.deviantart.net%2ffs5%2fi%2f2004%2f334%2fb%2fe%2fGift_of_Snow_by_Toboe.jpg Just for you xxx

Since I was brought up to be polite and say "Thank you!" when someone gave me something ... "Thank you!"

at the risk of being impolite, are you off your effing head??? That is not funny!!!! I don't want noffing to do with that powdery white stuff - 'course if you meant the dog then I'll be glad to take him off your hands!!!! Beautiful, beautiful blue eyes ..... I'll never love brown eyes again !!!!

Since I was brought up to be polite and say "Thank you!" when someone gave me something ... "Thank you!"

at the risk of being impolite, are you off your effing head??? That is not funny!!!! I don't want noffing to do with that powdery white stuff - 'course if you meant the dog then I'll be glad to take him off your hands!!!! Beautiful, beautiful blue eyes ..... I'll never love brown eyes again !!!!

Me being a monkey again... Sorry Couldn't resist - but I really will try next time - honest I will. :grouphug: