Noooooooooo!

MollynDiesel

Mum wants to actually go to tesco to get all the christmas food! :banghead:

Last year it took us 3 hours to go shopping and an hour and a half of that was spent queing up! I like looking at the food but everyone seems to loose any intelligence they were born with around christmas! They just wander in the isles and stop and chat right in the middle of the shop. :duh: DRIVES ME MAD!

And the worst thing is she's probably going to go after the schools break up (after 17th) which is insane! I just about hold on to my sanity most years but im not promising anything this year:lolman:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh i am glad we got most of it last saturday got 2 turkey's in the freezer, a ham, beef and some pork ready for x-mas had to go to Germany to get the cuts (English cuts) that we wanted though but then again it is cheaper there.....turkey 6.2 kilos € 20,- same size in Holland around where I live ± € 65.-

no waiting in line this year for us....:clap::cheerleader:

Go at 2am in the morning (assuming yours has 24hr opening)

It'll be a "little" quieter then :up:

Ohh i am glad we got most of it last saturday got 2 turkey's in the freezer, a ham, beef and some pork ready for x-mas had to go to Germany to get the cuts (English cuts) that we wanted though but then again it is cheaper there.....turkey 6.2 kilos € 20,- same size in Holland around where I live ± € 65.-

no waiting in line this year for us....:clap::cheerleader:

Ooooh lucky you :P

Im pretty sure all the christmas slots for delivery are booked up by now lol. And for some reason mum WANTS to GO shopping...NUTTER! lol

Go at 2am in the morning (assuming yours has 24hr opening)

It'll be a "little" quieter then :up:

Haha im the only 1 thats awake at 2am lol