Hello from Sunny South Africa

Giggs

Hi Im Idrees Madatt from Port Elizabeth, South Africa. I am the pack leader to a grey and white Husky called Giggs and a black and tan GSD called Milo. Both males and both boisterous. Milo was born on July 26th 2011 and Giggs the 27th July 2011. Our favourite pastime is to take long runs on the beach and chase seagulls...

PS: when do huskies get their adult teeth?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the BEST Husky forum in the WORLD !!!.

To add yourself to the member map.

Open the member map and near the top on the right hand side of the screen

is a button ADD or UPDATE your location.

Click on that .

Type in your location Town,City,Country and click on search

when you've got the location right. It is then added to the map. :)

Ozzy and Micah are beauties, tnx for the welcome msg.

Thank you :D I think so too.

Love the photos - your puppies are gorgeous, love the mask on Giggs. Will be interesting to see how it changes over the next couple of months. How does Milo handle the rough Husky play? I suppose growing up with one will make a huge difference :)

Hi Im Idrees Madatt from Port Elizabeth, South Africa. I am the pack leader to a grey and white Husky called Giggs and a black and tan GSD called Milo. Both males and both boisterous. Milo was born on July 26th 2011 and Giggs the 27th July 2011. Our favourite pastime is to take long runs on the beach and chase seagulls...

PS: when do huskies get their adult teeth?

hi ..giggs is beautiful reminds me of marley as a puppy ..

If anyone has not mentioned it yet, :welcome: . It's always great to see introductions from new members, and especially when there are pics of the pack involved. Sure hope you'll find a home here, and get involved in the conversations. In the meantime, there's lots to explore and being from South Africa, you are in extremely good company with Rosemary.