How much are you paying ...

Adorah

flea treatments? Idk how much is it in pounds, but here in my country.. It's not that expensive :) well I was getting a tick treatments, but.. Thought the price is no different?

Idk about deworming.. Here in Indo you deworm your pet yourself. So us Indonesians simply go to a pet store, get an info about which deworming pill to get from experienced dog owners, give the pill to the dog (very young dogs eat the pills twice a month, adults get their pills yearly) and our dogs are dewormed ;) these pills aren't expensive either.

flea treatments? Idk how much is it in pounds, but here in my country.. It's not that expensive :) well I was getting a tick treatments, but.. Thought the price is no different?

Idk about deworming.. Here in Indo you deworm your pet yourself. So us Indonesians simply go to a pet store, get an info about which deworming pill to get from experienced dog owners, give the pill to the dog (very young dogs eat the pills twice a month, adults get their pills yearly) and our dogs are dewormed ;) these pills aren't expensive either.

Thanks for that ... i'm just intrested in what people are paying when got off the vet, and the price difference when buying on line :)

i brought a 6 pipette pack of frontline and 2 packs of drontal fro about £50/55 from pets at home which i think is expensive but only got them because the girls needed worming that day so didnt want to wait lol

i brought a 6 pipette pack of frontline and 2 packs of drontal fro about £50/55 from pets at home which i think is expensive but only got them because the girls needed worming that day so didnt want to wait lol

cheers ...So £29.00 for 6pk frontline and 3 drontal tbs is cheap enough ...

cheers ...So £29.00 for 6pk frontline and 3 drontal tbs is cheap enough ...

id say thats a very good price to be paying is that on the website u posted ?

yes ... first link not good ... second link ok i think

ok thanks for posting that link think ill be getting my flea and worm treatments from there in the furture

Always be cautious about purchasing drugs from a website. You don't know where they source their products from, and some of the products they sell might not be legitimate, where as if you purchase them from a vet, they'll come from a UK veterinary drug distributor like Dunlops.

Worming products like Johnsons at wilkos and pets at home never seem to rid the problem for us. I prefer to use Milbemax, but the price is forever increasing. It used to be £4 for a single adult dog tablet and now work out at £6 per tablet! I wanted to worm Aleu and my uncles cavalier king charles the other day and the price worked out at £26! It's crazy.

As for flea treatment goes, I like to use frontline, but prefer the spray form as it's cheaper, the treatment lasts for 2 months rather than just 1 like the pippets and the bottles can last for ages. The down side is it absolutely chokes you, so you are best applying it outside.

If the house was infested I'd probably use Stay kill around the house as it's very effective and fleas eggs can stay dormant in your house for up to a year before deciding to hatch, so it's good to rid them.

Stacey xxx