Latest on our Big D

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, everyone! I am a bit dismayed that he wasn't brought over from US like we were led to believe but never mind. To know he is 100% husky & from good lines is more than enough. Can't believe how much I have managed to find out, persistent little beggar, ain't I?? :P

yeah, she seems to be - she wants to meet Diesel in the New Year and Steve's gonna ask her to pass our details to the family who own D's dad, see if we can get a father / son pic before it's too late as she still sees him from time to time, he's only in Cheshire somewhere so not too far from us

yeah, she seems to be - she wants to meet Diesel in the New Year and Steve's gonna ask her to pass our details to the family who own D's dad, see if we can get a father / son pic before it's too late as she still sees him from time to time, he's only in Cheshire somewhere so not too far from us

way to go val, hope the meet works out for you all.:clap: