Name change

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When we got Koda, he was called Storm - we were his 5th home and he had always had that name, personally, i felt, new home new name, new start .... also, Kimba, Kaiser and Storm didn't fit right so Kimba Kaiser and Koda it now is - KKK oops but he suits it.

I just called him Koda from day one and treated him when he responded to it x

Bindi was called Benji, which we thought was a male dogs name, so we changed it to Bindi, one of the meanings is "Star of Energy" which fits her to a teeth. Also she really did not listen to Benji but the B & I were key in the name change and the first time we called her Bindi she responded straight away. Alpha was called that from birth and we did not change that.

saber had no name , so he was named saber and answered to it

diezel was diezel

suki was thembi but we couldnt pronounce it right so it got changed , she answered to it straight away .

foxy was nina , but it didnt go with the others so we changed it when we decided she was staying , she answers to it now.

is there something you wish to tell us val. there have been a couple of these sorts of post of you in the last couple of days lol

you're on the ball, Jules!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just say we're weighing up the pros & cons ;) ;)

Ooh how exciting!!

Storm was named Sky by the breeder but she didn't recognise it as her name and she was only 2 months old so I changed it to Storm.

Mya I named from the word go.

Taz was his name originally, kept it since he was 9 years old, plus he was named after Taz from Looney Tunes (my favorite character at that) and I think it fit his personality! Echo's shelter name was Laila, I just loved the sound of Echo. I was gonna name her Glacier, however, my boyfriend would not agree, so we agreed on Echo!

We kept Scout the same. I didn't want to because I use the 'out' command a lot, but we couldn't think of anything that suited him to change it to.

Wyatt came to us with the name General Motors, GM for short. And yes, his father was Chevy, and the remaining siblings were all named after car companies. We renamed him right away. We just started calling him Wyatt right away and he learned it pretty fast.