Someone is running away with the No1 spot!!

Val (Zebedee)

Gonna make me crawl pout of my depression / melancholy and take it back ???? Let me think about it!

Take your time... While you're thinking, I might snatch the throne from SolitaryHowl and claim it as mine (once again)! LOL I'm right behind her in the "daily" section! xD guess I'm as chatty as always :P

ooohhh! And notice how I'm always in the list in all three categories :P will claim my throne soon! :cheerleader:

Nooo you will noooot!

How is it possible to post so many comments???!!!

Are there threads on here with just a huge conversation thread of SolitaryHowl talking to herself?

It's based on their 'secret formula'. I think I know what their secret formula is now, actually...muahaha

LOL - talking to myself?

How is it possible to post so many comments???!!!

Are there threads on here with just a huge conversation thread of SolitaryHowl talking to herself?

it is not based on post counts. The rank in activity league is based on a "secret formula". They won't tell us no matter how many cookies you give them, so here's a hint: posts that contain valuable infos earns higher points. So make sure you study the breed so that you can make great advices for peeps who has questions about their beloved fur ball :)

Ah, you see. I will never be anywhere near the top of those boards then. I am only on here for the cameraderie and the laughs. Me being so normal and all ;) you lot are all funny strange to me and make me chuckle all day long:bananadance1:(i just love this jiving banana) have a few more :bananadance1::bananadance1::bananadance1::bananadance1: