Anyone Up To Design A Logo?

Paranormal Wolf

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the one I came up with. The big reason we never used it is just because the image is from google ( I added the text) and I'm not sure if its copyrighted or not :/

[ATTACH=full]31062[/ATTACH]

I like that, especially how you have joined the fox and wolf together... :D

I'll happily draw you a fox and wolf head. I can go really cartoony like disney style or I can go semi realistic.

Here are some examples:

CARTOONY

Gift_For_TellTaleHeart_by_Staceybob.png

d43983dfeb595a423459c74efc989108-d4boleo.png

SEMI-REALISTIC

storm_2_commission_by_staceybob-d479dcv.png

Charge would be £8 special offer just for you guys and it'll take me about 5-6 hours, but it'll come with the full rights to use it where ever you fancy so long as the artwork of the heads is claimed as mine and you don't try to claim it as your own (copyright on your actual logo for me is not required as it will make it look tacky ;) )

Stacey xxx

Technically, any picture you find on google is automatically copyrighted by law. Even if it doesn't say so on the picture...it legally belongs to whoever took the picture or drew the drawing, etc.

You can get around it if you use pictures that are for 'free use' or 'stock pictures', as they are sometimes called.

Typically people don't care if it's a youtube logo, but if you still want to avoid infringing on any copyright, you'd be best commissioning somebody to make your logo for you.

It's really hard to enforce and proof art theft on the internet, and a LOT of people don't care and steal pictures all the time. But it's still not morally right and I felt MAJORLY guilty when I took those tattoo pictures from google.

At Google Images, go to the advanced search and find the resuse option, that way you filter on images that you are actually allowed to use (though I would still check to be sure).

I know I don't always state it properly but pretty much all photos I have posted on the web are free to use for anyone. If anyone wants some good stock photos of wolves to modify you can use any of these if you want: http://bluewolf.nl/langedrag/ & http://bluewolf.nl/wolvesunlimited/ (<- read the tooltips though, some look like wolves but are actually wolfdogs).

I've looked around but I don't have photos of foxes, only a low-res blurry video shot of some arctic foxes but nothing really suitable.

I'll happily draw you a fox and wolf head. I can go really cartoony like disney style or I can go semi realistic.

Here are some examples:

CARTOONY

Gift_For_TellTaleHeart_by_Staceybob.png

d43983dfeb595a423459c74efc989108-d4boleo.png

SEMI-REALISTIC

storm_2_commission_by_staceybob-d479dcv.png

Charge would be £8 special offer just for you guys and it'll take me about 5-6 hours, but it'll come with the full rights to use it where ever you fancy so long as the artwork of the heads is claimed as mine and you don't try to claim it as your own (copyright on your actual logo for me is not required as it will make it look tacky ;) )

Stacey xxx

Those look really nice, I really like the last one. I'll have to check about spending money, I would but idk if Tim will be up for it lol. I'll have to get back with you on that one.

• 1 month later...

Well while we were procrastinating about getting a video and getting the channel up and running the name fox and wolf productions was taken. oh well lol but we came up with a new name and were able to make a great logo yay! It can bee seen in our first video which is in this thread http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/contemplations-of-a-furry-mind.35180/ Not an action packed video but it has a husky in it hehe :P