Is your Husky a cuddler?

Mazz

Our Eisa is a sweet, sweet girl, and absolutely loves to cuddle. Belly rubs are her weakness and she loves to snuggle.

Zoya, on the other hand could care less about belly rubs. She hardly wants to be petted, let alone be made over.

What about yours?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusty is a huge cuddle bug. At bed time He snuggles with me for about a half hour before he gets ready to sleep himself. He often will get on the sofa and lay right next to us or on us at times. As far as the belly rubbing he prefers the inside of his back legs and will roll over and spread em when he wants to be rubbed on.

Wyatt has his moments. He gives what I call "husky hugs" where he tries to bury his head - in your legs, your arms, under your shoulder when you're on the couch, anywhere to push against you and hide his head. He insists on pets and husky hugs before going downstairs when you first let him in the house. Other than that, he'll snuggle for a few minutes then go lay on his own bed.

Scout, on the other hand, is a shameless whore. He would be a lap dog if he could. And gods forbid yous tart petting Wyatt without him - he's in there like a dirty shirt!

Micah is always ready for belly rubs and loves to be petted, but does not like being held tight.

Ozzy on the other hand is a morning cuddler and loves his hugs and cuddles in the morning, but during the day he is very aloof - unless we have been out without them, then he demands cuddles when we get home.

Tux likes to cuddle - at least at times! He loves to come over and give hugs (press his side into me, almost rubbing up against me like a cat!) or press his forehead against mine. He isn't as crazy about being held onto as he's laying down, although if I'm going to scratch his belly and chest, he's more willing - especially if he can direct me to the itchiest spots!

diva loves her cuddles she always has to be on the sofa cuddled up with some one but she has this terrible habit of flinging her head back and head butting lol

Daughtry will put her front paws on my lap then up onto my shoulder and snuggle her head against me a couple of times per day.

Darwin only lets you cuddle him when the two of you are alone.

Diamond loves belly rubs, but not hugs :P idk, maybe it's because of that one day when I have to give him eardrops. He tried to escape all the time, so I have to hold his body tight so that I can get a hold of his ears.. Idk, maybe he associated hugs with eardrops now?

Glala loves attention but only up to a certain point. Some days she accepts more than other days, she's weird like that. I know she loves getting a big fuss but she's not sure how to respond to it. It's possible she growls a bit, but asking for more when you stop petting her. As a pup she was very sick and because of the many vet visits isn't fully sure about hands touching her. I learned that, as long as it isn't a serieus defense growl, I just ignore her and keep petting her. I can see she's struggling between growling or not but I can see she's liking it. Nowadays I can do so much more with her. She finally starts accepting she likes being pet and being in the center of the attention.

Dana is a real cuddle bug however. You can cuddle her anywhere at any time. And if she decides she wants a cuddle of you she can't ignored! :wub:

lapdog.jpg?h=700