Mazz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saffi loves her cuddles off everyone.

Cloud likes his cuddles, mostly from his mom

Skye not so much with the cuddles, she is quite happy to lie under the computer desk while you are using the computer for hours. Start fussing her too much and off she goes.

Skye hates cuddles pulls away but if you open and close your hands in the air she rolls over for a belly rub - it's like hypnosis. She would go to sleep as long as you keep going...In fact this technique is massively effective when she's jumping up at people if I can get to her belly she calms right down. I used to rub her belly till she went to sleep when she was a pup.... :heartbeat:...Shadow loves cuddles but you have to hide his face, in my jumper or something - sometimes I wonder how he can beathe :huskyfall:.... Storm loves his Mum time and his neck and back of is head rubbed - if anyone else comes near whilst he's having this attention he growls at them to stay away - seriously a Mummys boy ...:rolleyes: