Cat 1.....Koda 0

Sarah

Looks like Koda got too close to my cat Bella

384796_122748291173707_100003156109620_124365_1391653041_n.jpg

Can you see the cats claw in his face :( right in the middle of the pic

376299_122748257840377_100003156109620_124364_1260576375_n.jpg

This was the claw

380084_122748221173714_100003156109620_124362_184494790_n.jpg

Cat is fine! waltzing around like she owns the bloody place!!

My poor baby - have cleaned his muzzle and he isn't bothered about it in the slightest!

Aww poor boy. Hope he learns from it that's how Kiana had to learn kitties are best when yelled at from a safe distance. Now if I could teach Diesel that life would be considerably easier. Give him cuddles from us :)

I hope it teaches him a lesson - I don't think it has sadly - he's not aggressive or nasty with her at all, he wants to play and sniff her but she's 8 and it's beneath her to play :rolleyes:

Cuddles given xxx

Bella was sat on the window sill waiting to come in and koda was on his back legs having a sniff and got swiped ... i think he's sulking now lol but it's not hurting him at all he let me clean it and take the claw out without flinching x

Aw, poor baby, he looks so upset in that first pic! Hopefully he'll leave her be from now on :( Not sure about it though, my last boy would still go up to cats and sniff them and wag his tail, but was very wise about it, he would always throw his head back constantly, expecting it and dodging swats (even if that cat didn't try to swat :lolman:)

Poor Koda, those nails can be sharp.....My sister-in-laws cat likes to aim for the eyes first. Last time we visited their farm, we saw their cat stalking Keeva and the next thing we knew it got the side of his eye. Lucky it wasn't too bad. It tried to get Meika aswell but it stayed away after it knew we turned bodyguard for them.