Hello guys!!

nico

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nico, your English is fine. Your pack is awesome. I have a soft spot for red and white Huskies, since our first, Elke, was a red and white. Enjoy the forum and we hope to see more of you and your pack.

Hahaha Paranormal Wolf, LOL they are my idol, Tenacious'D

Well guys i'm still planning to have another female husky that is not family related to them, the reason is because matzo is getting sad and lonely, his daughters lives in my sisters house, time to time me and matzo visits them, still not enough for matzo to be that happy =(

:up:Hi Nico-welcome to the pack! Your Husky's are very beautiful-they look absolutely fabulous! How old are they? BTW, I used to live in the Philippines when I was stationed there at 19 yrs old. Was on the island of Luzon, traveled all over visiting the country-side. I remember the people were so friendly. Beautiful country-hope to hear from you around the forum!