X Factor Finals

Sarah

i wont vote co'si know who should win.. but cos its fixed Amelia went out last night . let alone jono or the big lesbian girl ( sorry cant remeber her name ) but all 3 were way better than those left in final.... but i will lay money on the fact that for the first time a girl band wins... even though they are rubbish and often out of tune with each other and there has been far far better than them that didnt even make boot camp...

its one big fix... the only winner is Simon Cowell ( the puppet master )

and what a stupid lot of judges.

Gary Barlow... Mr Boring with no carism ... he must send his wife to sleep the way his voice drones on

Tulisa.. little miss hard nut. who knows so much about music.NOT !! hmmm been in ndudz thats it.. not exactly been a long career

Kelly ( my Sister is Beyonce ) Rowland .. need i say more.. loud, irritating, was is destiny child.. oh yeh they really went far !!!

oh and has she pointed out who her sister is..???

Louis Walsh.... who gave us Jedward !!! need i say more.

they have kicked off real people who deserve the chance to let some stupid chinese women .who cant walk properly let alonng sing get thru..

its nothing but a fix and should be boycotted !!!

they used to be called something else but i cant remember what that was!

Rhythmix but a charity had the same name so they had to change it. These were 4 individuals who auditioned seperately & the programme put them together - sound familiar?? One Direction??

I have voted Marcus as I don't think the group are up to it, harmonies all over the place. I should vote Marcus cos he's a Scouser too! But personally I htought Amelia Lily has a much better range, better vocals & her chemistry with Kelly on last night's show was great, perfectly in tune. But seeing as she's gone, I'll vote Marcus