False positives? Virus scanners?

Marc

This is now resolved. Was a false positive coming from one of the google adverts so I have now disallowed that site from advertising.

Haha thanks Marc I was wondering why it was happening sporadically. One of my torrent sites (yes I'm a bad girl :P) had a virus that killed alot of comps thanks to some bored nut bag :rolleyes: That's why I was worried.

Ah, well. . . Y'see that's just one of the benefits of being a site Sponsor.

No ads therefore. . .No virus.

Cough up. . . or your PC is doooooooomed :P

:doglaugh: They should use that as incentive :P

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting ... I have three computers I use. This tower from which I see no adds, another tower that sees the normal site, and a laptop that also see all ads - all with Javascript enabled and I've not seen the bear. ESET on all three though.

Thats because you have stuff set up properly LOL .... I didnt get it at home, only at work.

Its hard to imagine husky owners hosting javascript embeded trojans. Sorry for saying its impossible but i meant impossible that you guys would do that unless the host server was hacked.

We are not hosting trojans ...... As I said above it was a false positive being shown up from a google ad which I have now blocked completely