Please welcome Kaviq

Val (Zebedee)

I thought I'd introduce Kaviq to you all seeing as he's being fostered with my 2 so will be on various pics & vids on here & taking part in H O activities.

I don't know much about him except he was found & put in a pound in South Wales. He was there for 7 days till his time was up & he either had to move or was to be PTS. An ad was placed on H O for a fosterer to help out & Grumpy jumped into action!! :P

Now, a few days later, he is here with us, curled up at my feet. All I know is that he is about one year old, everything else is a bit vague. He was supposed to be chipped but the kennels I collected him from couldn't find it, so I need to get that investigated. He is intact & humps EVERYTHING! :rolleyes:

We drove 10hrs in the snow, sleet & hail to bring him home yesterday. And he is worth every minute of that journey! After about half an hour in the car sniffing round & trying to hump D :oops: he settled own & only moved when we stopped for toilet stops. We saw a Mal being walked on one of the stops that went bananas when it saw our 3, Myshka sang to it, Diesel ignored it & Monty stared at it as if to say "What's up with you??".

Since we picked him up, we have only heard a very very low, quiet grumble, nothing else. Not even when winding Myshka up! He slept in a crate in the living room without a peep from him, didn't mess in his crate so is obviously house trained. Doesn't jump on furniture, knows basic sit, paw etc commands. He is very food orientated :D

I have not found any negatives with him yet (except the humping) but with it being his first day & settling in, I'm not pushing him, so I'll wait to do any toy or food aggressive testing for a few days. He is one bouncy, playful kissy boy!

post-10233-0-47727900-1370140720_thumb.j

post-143-13586006939496_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586006940656_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586006941557_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586006942706_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586006943692_thumb.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh he's so good looking. I know I could not let him go once he was in our home. I would be a total foster failure.