Please welcome Kaviq

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening you home to Kaviq, he was one of 15 dogs that I had to find spaces for and it was tough, Kaviq was the last dog and I was almost giving up hope, but then Tansy/Magpye posted around on the Husky sites for me and here we are.

Sadly, the week before I was asked to find a rescue to take 5 Huskys and this week another 2 are on ONE Local Authority pound list waiting to be either found a rescue space or Killed.

Sad reality is that this breed is falling into the wrong, inexperienced hands

Ive said it loads and Ill say it again Steve Grumpy Busted and Val (Zebedee) are Husky saviours.

Without them I bet my Angel would be dead by now.

There are loads of huskies who owe them an awful lot.

I hope you keep him. x

I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening you home to Kaviq, he was one of 15 dogs that I had to find spaces for and it was tough, Kaviq was the last dog and I was almost giving up hope, but then Tansy/Magpye posted around on the Husky sites for me and here we are.

Sadly, the week before I was asked to find a rescue to take 5 Huskys and this week another 2 are on ONE Local Authority pound list waiting to be either found a rescue space or Killed.

Sad reality is that this breed is falling into the wrong, inexperienced hands

oh how awful :( Too many people get them and dont know what they are doing because they see a cute puppy, or they were so gorgeous in "that film" they had to have one! :banghead:

Kaviq is an absolute pleasure to own! He's obviously had time spent on him, I really cannot find one thing that is not typical husky about the lad, it really is a shame people do not research before they own one of these wonderful dogs.

ahaha *points finger* you said owned :whistling:

that's right, Linda at the kennels has a chip reader but could not find anything when scanning him, she said she checked head to tail but that the pound in Caerphilly must have detected a chip as they traced the owner. Am booking him in to my vets for an MOT & have his furry plums removed so will see what they can find :D