William Roache gets a +1 from me.....

Simon&Sophia

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what way does this make him like a scientologist?

cause they both sound totally silly and irrational ;)

Unfortunately there are some cleansings that will have to take place where negative energy has to be discharged

iirc scientology goes about energy in that way and spirits and stuff like that.

we’ll all be aware of our spiritual selves

Its method of spiritual rehabilitation is a type of counselling known as auditing

taken from wikipedia on scientology

Scientology beliefs revolve around the thetan, the individualized expression of the cosmic source, or life force, named after the Greek letter theta (θ).[88][89][90] The thetan is the true identity of a person – an intrinsically good, omniscient, non-material core capable of unlimited creativity.[88][89]

so yeah his ramblings do sounds similar to those of scientology :lolman:

cause they both sound totally silly and irrational ;)

iirc scientology goes about energy in that way and spirits and stuff like that.

taken from wikipedia on scientology

so yeah his ramblings do sounds similar to those of scientology :lolman:

All the above could be said of the teachings/beliefs of any major religion in existance, even the less "crazy" ones, if there is such a thing. I for one, am by no means religious, in fact i despise institutionalised religion. But i believe in a similar thesis. Universal conciousness and such. The simplest way to put it is; every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This holds true according to proven science. But what is action? Well, for the most part, it is the transfer of energy through one medium or another. Which then, following the above scientific theory, will provide and equal and opposing transfer of energy. Everything in the universe is linked by this energy by this process. If you want to call it force/conciousness/emotion/thought/vibrational frequencies/energy...they are all one and the same. And so, how can this, if even just to the most minute sense, not be true?

All the above could be said of the teachings/beliefs of any major religion in existance, even the less "crazy" ones, if there is such a thing. I for one, am by no means religious, in fact i despise institutionalised religion. But i believe in a similar thesis. Universal conciousness and such. The simplest way to put it is; every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This holds true according to proven science. But what is action? Well, for the most part, it is the transfer of energy through one medium or another. Which then, following the above scientific theory, will provide and equal and opposing transfer of energy. Everything in the universe is linked by this energy by this process. If you want to call it force/conciousness/emotion/thought/vibrational frequencies/energy...they are all one and the same. And so, how can this, if even just to the most minute sense, not be true?

well "this" as you refer to it is not true, the Universe is not conciouss by any scientific sense, a rock is not conciouss.... A plant is barely conciouss, just because it is living does not make it conciousss, Yes a every action has an equal an opposite reaction, this is true yes, but I can't really see how this links everything in the universe through energy? Yes energy cannot be destroyed only transferred, but energy is not matter, it is energy.

The Earth is not conciouss, the Earth is essentially an incredibly large Rock...

and as for spirits, well thats something entirely based on belief, there is no scientific evidence to support anything like that.

well "this" as you refer to it is not true, the Universe is not conciouss by any scientific sense, a rock is not conciouss.... A plant is barely conciouss, just because it is living does not make it conciousss, Yes a every action has an equal an opposite reaction, this is true yes, but I can't really see how this links everything in the universe through energy? Yes energy cannot be destroyed only transferred, but energy is not matter, it is energy.

The Earth is not conciouss, the Earth is essentially an incredibly large Rock...

and as for spirits, well thats something entirely based on belief, there is no scientific evidence to support anything like that.

Yes, but it depends what you regard as conciousness in regards to a link between all living things. Which is what im saying. I dont mean that earth is conscious in that it is awake, as in; it is not asleep. I am suggesting that there is a link between it, and all other parts/pieces of the universe. Whatever word you would like to use to describe it is your choice. William Roache chose consciousness. I would choose "force", or perhaps "energies". By this, i do not mean what you would regard as spirits/ghosts.

Energy is not matter, but is matter not made up of energy?

Yes, but it depends what you regard as conciousness in regards to a link between all living things. Which is what im saying. I dont mean that earth is conscious in that it is awake, as in; it is not asleep. I am suggesting that there is a link between it, and all other parts/pieces of the universe. Whatever word you would like to use to describe it is your choice. William Roache chose consciousness. I would choose "force", or perhaps "energies". By this, i do not mean what you would regard as spirits/ghosts.

Energy is not matter, but is matter not made up of energy?

oh ok i see what your saying. I suppose theres alot of links in a way, there has to have been, if not the planet and everything on it wouldn't have evolved into what it is now.

and to answer your second question....scientifically speaking no matter is not made up of energy, living matter cannot live without energy though, and energy i would assume cannot exist without matter.

oh ok i see what your saying. I suppose theres alot of links in a way, there has to have been, if not the planet and everything on it wouldn't have evolved into what it is now.

and to answer your second question....scientifically speaking no matter is not made up of energy, living matter cannot live without energy though, and energy i would assume cannot exist without matter.

Matter is created via energy, and so is, in part - energy. Everything also has a vibrational frequency and so, exudes energy. Matter is created by energy, and it also exudes energy.. it is an energy source - so must be energy? How could it fractionate itself into little pieces of what it is not?

Matter is created via energy, and so is, in part - energy. Everything also has a vibrational frequency and so, exudes energy. Matter is created by energy, and it also exudes energy.. it is an energy source - so must be energy? How could it fractionate itself into little pieces of what it is not?

well matter is not created by energy on its own, there must be matter for energy to act up before more or different matter can be created, Energy acts up matter constantly, but I wouldn't say energy is a part of matter in that kind of sense.

Its a tough one though, because you'd have to get into some serious science to find out what matter would be like without energy existing.

I think we will put you 2 together at camp want a map ?

:camping:you 2...............................................................................................................................:camping::camping:everyone else :D

:doglaugh:

haha I think Tony would join us! he likes a good discussion on religeon and all things similar! :P

Lets do it! :)

I need to book for camp though, but ive been skint for ages :(

I love a good discussion about anything like science/existance/politics/law.... discussion about religion is pointless though lol.

indeed! :P

yeah it is great, I do like discussing religeon to, though it kinda has to be with someone who is of a religeon ^_^