Jack says "my turn" !!

Removed #2

Amazing what a new camera can do. The last photo is my favorite. They are all great, but the last one just says so much.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Jack is such a good looking furkid. I just love the first two pictures. Were you calling him in the first one and got husky deafness followed in the second by "oh if I must have my picture taken with your new toy". Also gott agree with Gigi the last picture is adorable.

Thanx for sharing. :up:

What a handsome boy and loves the camera too.

Last pic is one I would blow up and frame. :yahoo:

Thank you all. Jack seems to not like the camera, or he is not with the other two, so he doesn't often get his own "photo shoot" He was having some special love time on the sofa (which is kind of a no no) while Andy was on my lap on the other side. The outside photos of him are in the corner of the yard where he is usually jumping on the fence when people walk by. He just won't usually look at us, so this time, Jeff just started shooting and I was encouraging him. We dumped quite a few before we chose these to post.